Leslie's Hairdressing was opened by Leslie & Finella Thomson in the Inverness High Street in the 1950's. Leslie was the north of Scotland's first London trained hairdresser, showing his commitment and foresight. The salon moved to a ground floor location at 8. Drummond Street Inverness in the mid- 1950s. Following on from the success of this a second salon was opened at 8. Eastgate Inverness in 1962. In 1970 the first of three Thomson sons joined the business.
The current partners Brian and Graeme started their hairdressing careers in 1974 and 1979 respectively both training at leading London academies. Paul Mitchell products were introduced and the salon became a SVQ training centre in 1997. As an investment in the future for the salon trainees, our training academy was refurbished. Our salon team attend regular in salon training events and seminars in Edinburgh & London.
Reviews and Ratings
We do not have any reviews about Leslie Hairdressing available right now.